Would you like to save money by finding lower-priced Pontiac Solstice insurance in Raleigh? Are you regretting the purchase of an overpriced insurance policy? You’re preaching to the choir because many Raleigh drivers have buyer’s remorse.
It’s well known that insurance companies don’t want you quoting rates from other companies. Consumers who compare other prices will most likely switch insurance companies because of the good chance of finding a policy with better rates. A recent survey revealed that drivers who shopped around saved about $3,400 over four years as compared to drivers who never compared other company’s rates.
If finding the most affordable Pontiac Solstice insurance is your intention, then having an understanding of how to find companies and compare car insurance can help make the process easier and more efficient. People have so many car insurance companies to purchase coverage from, and although it’s a good thing to have a choice, too many choices makes it more difficult to find the lowest rates for Pontiac Solstice insurance in Raleigh.
You need to shop coverage around at least once a year because insurance prices trend upward over time. Just because you had the best quotes on Pontiac Solstice insurance in Raleigh at your last renewal you can probably find a better rate now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because we’re going to show you the fastest way to remove unneeded coverages and save money.
Finding quotes for the lowest-priced auto insurance in Raleigh is quite easy. If you already have coverage or just want a better rate, use these money-saving tips to shop for the lowest rates without reducing coverage. Drivers only need an understanding of the most efficient way to get comparison quotes online from multiple companies.
The best way to get policy rate comparisons for Pontiac Solstice insurance in Raleigh takes advantage of the fact most of the bigger providers actually pay money for the chance to compare rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details including an estimate of your credit level, level of coverage desired, if you went to college, and if a SR-22 is needed. Those rating factors is sent automatically to insurance companies and you should receive rate quotes instantly.
To find lower affordable Pontiac Solstice insurance rates now, click here then complete the form.
The companies shown below can provide free rate quotes in Raleigh, NC. To buy the cheapest auto insurance in Raleigh, we suggest you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Slash your car insurance rates with discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t list every available discount very clearly, so the list below contains some of the best known in addition to some of the lesser obvious car insurance savings. If you are not receiving all the discounts you deserve, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you could save at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Own a Home – Being a homeowner may trigger a policy discount on car insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Waiver for an Accident – Not necessarily a discount, but certain companies will let one accident slide before they charge you more for coverage with the catch being you have to be claim-free prior to the accident.
- Early Signing – A few larger companies allow discounts for buying a new policy before your current Solstice insurance policy expires. The savings is around 10%.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars that have anti-lock braking systems prevent accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Save over 55 – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens can get lower premium rates.
- Discount for Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get better premium rates if you take out some life insurance too.
A little note about advertised discounts, most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like you could get a free car insurance policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Some companies who might offer these discounts include:
Check with all the companies what discounts are available to you. Savings might not be offered in your state.
Auto insurance in North Carolina serves several purposes
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Pontiac Solstice in Raleigh, maintaining insurance serves a purpose in several ways.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a specific level of liability insurance if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In North Carolina these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your vehicle, almost every bank will make it mandatory that you have insurance to protect their interest in the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Pontiac for a much higher rate and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance protects both your assets and your Pontiac Solstice. It will also reimburse you for many types of medical costs for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. As part of your policy, liability insurance also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, your auto insurance policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your Solstice greatly outweigh the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Today the average American driver is currently overpaying as much as $869 every year so you should quote and compare rates at least once a year to save money.
Which car insurance company is best in North Carolina?
Ending up with a high-quality auto insurance provider can be a challenge considering how many companies sell coverage in North Carolina. The company rank data listed below may help you pick which providers to look at when comparing rate quotes.
Top 10 Raleigh Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
- Titan Insurance
- AAA Insurance
Top 10 Raleigh Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- Mercury Insurance
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- The Hartford
- The General
- 21st Century
You may need specialized car insurance coverage
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing coverage, there isn’t really a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Your needs are unique to you so your insurance needs to address that.
Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Does my car insurance cover rental cars?
- Do I have newly-acquired coverage?
- Is my custom paint covered by insurance?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Are my friends covered when driving my Pontiac Solstice?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- Which companies are cheaper for teen drivers?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- When should I not file a claim?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It only takes a few minutes and may give you better protection.
Compare rate quotes but still have a local Raleigh insurance agent
Many people still like to get professional advice from a licensed agent and we recommend doing that Professional agents will help you protect your assets and help submit paperwork. The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheap rate quotes and still choose a local agent. Putting coverage with local agents is still important in Raleigh.
By using this short form, your insurance data is sent to insurance agents in Raleigh that provide free Raleigh auto insurance quotes to get your business. There is no need to leave your computer since rate quotes are delivered immediately to you. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote for a specific company, you can always jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Choose the right auto insurance agent
If you want to buy insurance from local Raleigh agents, it’s important to understand the types of insurance agents and how they are distinctly different. Agents in Raleigh may be either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Both properly insure your vehicles, but it’s important to point out the difference in the companies they write for because it may have an impact on buying decisions.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents are normally appointed by many insurers and that gives them the ability to insure with many different companies and potentially find a lower price. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they simply move the coverage in-house and you can keep the same agent. If you need lower rates, you definitely need to get quotes from a couple of independent agencies to get the most accurate price comparison.
Featured below are Raleigh independent agencies that may be able to provide pricing information.
Nationwide Insurance: Christopher D Edwards Agency
3901 Capital Blvd Ste 121 – Raleigh, NC 27604 – (919) 872-0130 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies can only write with one company such as American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so always compare other rates. These agents are very knowledgeable in insurance sales and that allows them to sell at a higher price point.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Raleigh who can help you get comparison quotes.
Choosing the best insurance agent is decision based upon more than just a cheap price. The following questions are important to ask.
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- What companies can they write with?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
Upon receiving acceptable answers to all your questions and a good coverage price, chances are good that you have found an insurance agent that can be trusted to properly insure your vehicles. Just keep in mind policyholders can terminate coverage whenever you choose to so don’t feel you are locked into any specific agency for a certain time period.